Yup. I’m doing it again. I am reading insane amounts of great literature in one week.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Books on my list to finish:
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- The Bible (by this time I’ll have been reading through it for a week. I hope to be towards the end at this time…crazy, I know.)
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Pixar Touch by David A Price
- Lord Foul’s Bane by Stephen Donaldson
- One Day by David Nicholls
These are the books I’ll be chugging my way through. I want to read books that I haven’t read in a while and finish those that have been on my list forever. I also intend to write reviews. Here’s to a new Bout of Books! May the odds be ever in your favor.